Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Firsts...

The last half of summer flew by and I can't believe it's September!! Yesterday was Parker's first day of Mother's Day Out. We were both really excited! When we got to school, he became a little shy and wanted to go to last year's classroom. I was worried there might be a melt down in our future, but he did great. Here's a few pictures from the morning: Getting ready, walking into school & getting sidetracked by the "tickle bushes." I didn't get any photos of him in the classroom. I was too busy trying to get him settled.

After dropping him off, I headed to meet Andy at the Dr. for a bambino check up. Everything looks good. Bambino's heartbeat is strong and steady. He's a busy boy! We could hear lots of movement on the heart monitor. (And I feel lots of movement all the time!!) We think he's a big boy, too. I'm 29 weeks, but measuring at least 30, if not 31. I passed my glucose test, but am a tiny bit anemic. Overall I feel pretty good. We scheduled our c-section for November 11, 2010 at noon. At first it was at 5 am, but we pushed it back a few hours. We figured it's our last chance at a good night's sleep for a few months. :) Bambino will join the party 10 weeks from today!

In August, Parker started taking Gymnastics. I'd been looking for air conditioned activities that would burn lots of energy, and there's a gym not far from our house. In the beginning it was a parent participation class. Being 7 months pregnant and wrangling a 2 year old through the course was a bit of a challenge. Luckily for me, Parker was promoted to the 3 year old class! Now I get to watch while Parker follows Coach Chris' directions. Today was his first time on his own. It went really well and I finally got to take some pictures of his class!




















Between MDO, bambino & gymnastics, it looks like we'll be staying busy this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment