Thursday, July 22, 2010

Highlights of my day

Today was a good day. Parker was well behaved. He did a good job with potty training. We had a baby sitter for a couple hours this morning, so Parker had fun & I was very productive. (It's amazing what you can do in 2.5 hours sans toddler!) Bambino now has 10 cute burp cloths that I made during nap time. Andy made a yummy breakfast for dinner. I'm almost caught up on laundry (I took a hiatus last week-big mistake!) And our house is almost clean... knock on wood! All in all, it was a pretty typical good day. But there were a couple of highlights I thought I'd share just because they made me smile....
The 2 dozen roses Andy gave me on Monday have opened up & smell gorgeous! I think one of my favorite things is walking into a room to see & smell beautiful flowers. I also LOVE the vase they're in. Sara picked it up for me during her travels to Taiwan and it's so pretty. Thanks Sara, Love it!!

And lastly, this is how Parker came out of his room earlier today.... No pants, tractor underwear to match his tractor shirt, socks, mittens, & a Santa hat. Then he proceeded to race around the house "pulling his deers" and brushing his "long white beard!" Then we had to read 'Twas the Night before Christmas. Apparently, it's Christmas in July 'round here!

Some days this kiddo really cracks me up!!
Fingers crossed he's this much fun for Nana, Papa, & Mimi this weekend. Andy & I are going on a "stay-cation" for our anniversary and couldn't be more excited! See you next week!!:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment