Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's New Round Here??

What's new around here?? Not much. Still pregnant. Still 2 years old. Just keeping busy with our usual routine....but all of that's about to change! Parker will be 3 on Monday!! We're celebrating with a Diego/Gymnastics party on Saturday. Parker is so excited about his birthday and so am I! I can't believe he's almost 3. I really feel like we brought him home from the hospital yesterday and now he's a real little boy. Time is flying!!

Baby "Roger" will be here in no more than 22 days! I'm feeling pretty good. We found out last week that he's breech and doesn't have a lot of room to turn. I'll be having a c-section anyway so it's not a big deal. It just makes things a little more uncomfortable. Dr. T had predicted a 8.5 to 9 pound baby and I think she's right. He certainly feels big! (See side of blog for updated giant belly pic!) I have an appt with Dr. T on Thursday. We'll see if there's any news to report. Andy & I finally finished "Roger's" Nautical Nursery. I love, love, love it! (In case you were unaware, I have a LOVE of all things nautical. If I could pick up DFW and move it next to the ocean, I would in a heartbeat!) Here are some pics of "Rog's" Room:










I think all we have left on our Roger to-do list is putting his real name on the wall & washing all of his clothes, towels, blankets, etc. Oh, and buying diapers....lots and lots of diapers....

No comments:

Post a Comment