Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fun times!!

This week we introduced Cole to the Rainforest Bouncy seat.



At first he just stared at the lights & enjoyed the music and nature sounds.



The he became more and more animated. I could tell he was working on something. I assumed it would be some sort of diaper situation...

First, it was a sweet little grin....

then he grabbed the monkey ring!

I can't remember the first time Parker grabbed a toy. All of a sudden it was just something he could do; but I know this is the first time Cole grabbed something. I had to document his new trick. I know it's alot of enthusiasm for such a small accomplishment, but I don't get out much these days ;) Please note, his cheeks & the emerging dimples above his fingers...chubby baby parts are definetly my favorite!!

All this fun sure does wear a fella out.


Parker has been having fun, too! He and Daddy have a new game called "What could be in this big box of balls???" Here are some pictures. Can you guess how it's played?



Here's hoping that 2011 is full of family, friends and loads of fun!!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment