Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Since March...

It's been awhile since I've posted...6 months to be exact.  Things around here are good, but these boys keep me busy, busy, busy!  Everyday someone learns something new...I just pray it's nothing dangerous!! ;)  Here are some pics from our fun times over the last 6 months:

Andy and I took our first trip alone in 5 years.
 We celebreated our 9th anniversary in Arizona.

 
Parker and Cole learned to swim! Yay for ISR lessons!

 
We had lots of playdate with friends. 
My boys love Will & "Will's babies."

 
We went a little star crazy for July 4th ;)

 
We played in the waves with the Jackson Crew.
This year we ventured to Gulf Shores.

 
We also smiled in the sand for some family pictures.

 
I had to include this shot. Best family picture ever: Andy and I smiling happily, Cole screaming and Parker pouting.  Considering it's a pretty accurate peek into our lives, I'm thinking of ordering it in poster size! :)

 
Parker defeated the Dark Side at Disney World's Jedi Training Academy!

 
We took Ian Kinsler's biggest fan to some Rangers Games.

 
 We took Cole to the ER for some surgical glue.  Sigh.
 
Parker started Pre-K.  Sniff, sniff...How is my baby almost 5??!!

 
 Cole started Mother's Day Out.  Sniff, sniff, How is my baby almost 2??
 
Parker is playing soccer and T-ball. 
It makes for crazy Saturdays, but it's pretty fun. 
Go Goonies!!

 
Go Cubs!! 
please note:  Ian Kinsler style socks and intense focus. So cute!!

 
While I can't promise daily posts, I hope it's not another 6 months till my next update!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: