Sunday, May 17, 2009

Elmo Please!!


Parker has recently discovered Elmo. He has quite a passion for this red furry monster. I'm not sure how many times a day I hear "Momo Peas??" (which translates to Elmo Please) And since I'm such a sucker....at least once a day, Parker is allowed to watch a few minutes of an Elmo Movie. Who could resist those puppy dog eyes?


Now Parker has decided he needs to watch Elmo, with his Elmo book, Elmo doll and Elmo sippy cup. While I know somewhere marketing execs are jumping up and down, I'm starting to worry that he may be a little too attached to Elmo....


I love that he's always amazed to see Elmo. He's practically memorized the DVD and yet he's shocked to see Elmo on TV.


And this picture is one of my absolute favorites! Elmo was dancing up a storm on TV, so Parker decided he needed some juice. And since I'm pretty sure he learned the sharing thing from Elmo, maybe not all TV is bad for kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment