Friday, May 15, 2009

Parker's New Toy...Mom's New Mess!

Every week we go to the Gymboree play & music classes. Parker loves them! His favorite thing to play with (or in) is the ball pit. He will spend most of the class there...when mom isn't making him try the other activites! I decided Parker needed one at home. One trip to Super Walmart later....Tada! Here is Parker's new favorite toy.I love that he's so happy in his ball pit. I recall many happy hours spent there when I was young. There's only one problem. It took Parker about 5 seconds to discover throwing the balls out of the pit and all over the house. I keep finding them everywhere! In cabinets, drawers, under the furniture, he even put one in the dishwasher. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to give him 200 plastic balls...


No comments:

Post a Comment