Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're Baaaack!

We're finally back and settled from our trip to Orlando. We had lots of fun and even got to meet Mickey Mouse! Parker had a great time. Thanks to Poppy, Momo, Erin, Sara and Gpa for a fun weekend.
Pictures coming soon.....I only have 500 to sort through :)
In other news, we've been working on facial expressions lately. It's a fun game to play in the car. Yesterday during bathtime, I tried to catch a few on film. I wouldn't enroll him in acting school just yet, but we off to a good start!
Here is "Happy" Parker:



"Sad" Parker:


"Crazy" Parker:
"Tired" Parker:
Tired and crazy are my favorites. For tired he puts his head on his shoulder and makes snorring sounds. For crazy he screams and wiggles around. I don't know where he learned that one!

Yesterday Jennifer and Madison came over to play. We had so much fun. Madison is so cute and sweet! While Parker napped, we had a photo shoot. Here's a cute one. I didn't get any of Parker and Madison together...next time!

These little ones are so much fun and such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I think "sad" Parker is the cutest!!! I love that one! We started doing faces tonight...wouldn't you know the one I picked to start with was "silly" Owen. I always start with the skills that are least useful.

    ReplyDelete