Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Hat, New Shoes, New Face!

So sorry for the lack of posts! Things have been a little crazy round here. Parker and I (and most of our friends!) were sick last week. I've also decided to redecorate (again....Poor Andy!) so I've been busy looking for furniture, etc. And I have numerous photo books to create!
I promise to try and post more frequently!! I have lots of pics to put up. Here's a few to tide you over....
New Hat: Parker in his puppy hat. I think it's the cutest thing ever. He loves to wear it. He looks so grown up to me when he accessorizes. My only complaint is the lack of tail in the back :)


New Shoes: We're still infatuated with Elmo! For Parker and these slippers, it was love at first sight. While shopping at Babies R Us, I let him get a little too close the shelf and we had eight pairs of these in our cart. He was a little upset when only one pair came home with us, but he did get to wear them out of the store. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until they make an appearance at Target or the grocery store :)


New Face: Lately Parker's been making this squishy nose face. I think it's pretty cute. It took me a while to get a shot of it.

I also love the squishy nose grin below!

Stay Tuned! More to come!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments: