Thursday, August 27, 2009

What have we been up to??

What have we been up to lately? Well, nothing overly exciting. A few play dates here and there, a few trips to Target, sprinkle in some soccertots, swimming, lunch with Emma, and that's about it. Lately at night and on the weekends, I've been trying to get my house organized and clean (a never ending battle!) so I haven't posted in awhile. Sorry!! Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.
Sweet Owen trying to push his buddy Parker in the swing.

Noble, what a cutie! Look at his curls!

Miss Emma, already into accessories!


Parker and Baby Madison having a staring contest.

While at Chase and Jennifer's, I picked up my camera to turn it on. Parker immediately yells "Cheese!" and busts out this big smile. Lisa and Jennifer are now wondering how many pictures I actually take and feeling sorry for Parker!

Parker's first taste of a chocolate milkshake. He gulped about half before Daddy took it away. You'll notice his death grip on the straw :)

Well it was bound to happen eventually. Seeing that Sarah and I like a lot of the same clothes for our boys. Parker's usually a little preppier and Owen's more rocker-cool, but on sporting attire we seem to agree. We showed up to soccer last week in the same outfit. I feel like in this picture they're trying to figure out who looks better in their tank top. Both are equally cute, of course!!
Soccertots can really wear a kid out!

Good thing it's time for stamps!

Parker and Emma practicing for lunch at school next week!
Nana's birthday was last weekend. We worked on telling her Happy Birthday, Nana. He's been saying "Happy Nana" all week. Maybe next year we'll get the birthday in there, too.

Parker relaxed on Sunday by watching a movie with his buddy Elmo.

My cute nieces after a dip in the pool!


Next week Parker starts school! I'm both excited and worried about it. I've been away from him plenty, but he's always been with family or good friends. I'm not sure how he'll react to a classroom setting. Luckily he's with his cousin, Skylar, and good friends, Owen and Emma. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!
I've picked up a couple of books about school trying to prepare him. His favorite parts involved the school buses. On yesterday's Target trip, Parker spotted this bus across the store. He started saying "School bus, please mama!" really loudly and I gave in. At least he was polite. He has played with it non-stop since I took it out of the box. I've been able to cook dinner, fold laundry, take a shower and post all this. It might be the best toy I've ever purchased!!

No comments:

Post a Comment