Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Jackson Five

Last week KK and I tried to get some cute pics of all the kids. Ever since Baby Luke joined the party, we've needed an updated group shot. I don't know what it is about being 2 years old, but Parker and Skylar are over having thier picture taken. They would much rather play than sit still and smile. After several rounds of jingle bells and promises of Dum-Dums, we did get a few cute pics.
Not that I'm biased, but I think it helps that the kids are all so darn cute ;)
The Jackson Five
AJ & KK's Cute Crew

Haley

Ally

Skylar

Luke

And as promised, Dum-Dums for everyone!

And speaking of cute kids, Jennifer and Madison came over today. We ate lunch, played, chatted and made some crafty items out of diapers. Oh, and took pictures of Madison!! I so miss the days when Parker would sit and smile. Good thing I have Miss Maddie around!

What a precious baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment