Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Baby!

Parker & his Santa Hat. Oh, how he loves this hat! It's gone to Kroger, Target and today he packed it in his bag for school. It's almost too small, but he seems to enjoy wearing it. I think it's pretty cute. And, of course, I like it with the matching shirt...

Here's his new "fake" smile. He squints his eyes and says "cheese." While I prefer his genuine grin, he's actually smiling and looking at the camera so I'll take it!

Today was his last day of MDO until after the holidays. We celebrated with a little party. He and his friends made a Santa face and heard a story. The goody bags were also a hit! I'm sure he'll miss his friends (and I'll miss trips to the grocery store by myself) but it'll be so nice to have some down time with my guys over the holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment