Monday, January 25, 2010

The Joys of Potty Training!

We've now been working on potty training for a little over a week. Parker is awesome at using the potty....as long as he doesn't have on pants. I'm so proud of how far he's come & He's so proud of himself!
"I ready Basketball!" This is what I heard after he put on Daddy's shoes and got his basketball. Daddy plays basketball 2 days a week and coaches our nieces' team. I think Parker's caught on.

"Choo Choo Baseball." This is what I heard after Parker donned his train boots during a round of T-ball. (He's holding a baseball in case you can't tell.)

"Funny Bunny go Wee-Wee." Do I really need to explain this one? He found it hilarious to be a bunny and sit on the potty! So did I! He's also wearing his train boots, but since there are no pants, I had to crop them out of the photo.

Oh, the joys of Potty Training!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment