Thursday, January 14, 2010

This week we...

It's one of my resolutions to blog weekly, so here I go! Unfortunetly we've had a pretty quiet week. 2 days of Mother's Day Out, a trip to Barnes & Noble/the mall, and a bounce house outing. It sounds busier than it was (and I didn't photo document any of it!).
Parker's really into cooking right now, both real and pretend. Tonight I made a casserole that needed smushed corn chips and, boy, was Parker the man for the job! Last week I made pizza, and Parker floured (& floured & floured & floured) his dough for a good 45 minutes. He helped me cut up canteloupe with a plastic knife. And if you need a pretend happy birthday cake, you now know where to look!
On Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa. Parker had so much fun! At first he was all business, then he really got into the mess of things. Santa and I are both hoping for this to be a yearly tradition. He's lots of fun in the kitchen these days. And who knows? Maybe a future top chef!!
When Parker and Skylar are at Nana's house they've found a new game. It's called "hide in the pantry and eat as many Doritos as possible before we get caught." I think this is just a peek into all the future mischief they'll be making!


And lastly, here are some cute pics of Parker with his Nana, Papaw & Mimi. Poppy stopped by last week for a visit, but sadly we didn't get any cute pics.



Today we started potty training!! I'm a little nervous, having never potty trained before. So far we haven't had any accidents and Parker seems very excited about it. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!

Maybe this is Parker closing the door on diapers! We'll see!!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment