Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Poor Neglected Blog...

My poor neglected blog... I really want to try to keep things up to date, but haven't been able to find the time. We've been to some fun birthday parties, gone on a family vacation to Destin, spent lots of time swimming in the pool, and are starting to try and get ready for baby #2. Sadly by the end of the day, I'm more likely to nap on the sofa than log onto my blog. I think my fatigue is due to chasing my 2 year old in the 100+ degree weather. Pregnancy wise, I'm feeling pretty good and moving (growing!!) right along. This week marks the halfway point of this pregnancy, 20 weeks! Pretty hard to believe! November will be here before we know it. We have a sonogram on Tuesday to check out the bambino & confirm gender. I promise to post some updates of all our summer fun soon! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment