Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goodbye Mother's Day Out, Hello Summer!

Today was Parker's last day of Mother's Day Out. He's officially a graduate of the Rainbow Room! We celebrated the end of the year with a party. And what better way to get ready for summer than a sprinkler, bubble machine, watermelon & cookies? I think the cookies & the bubble machine were the big hits of the party. Splish-Splash Rainbow Kids!






Think he likes the water?



How do you get 7 two year olds to sit on a bench? You bribe them with cookies!!



Parker & his teachers: Ms. Jane & Ms. Marina




And just for fun, here's Parker on his first day of school & his last day of school:


I didn't really think there was a big difference until I looked at them side by side. I think our little man is growing up. Crazy how fast the time is flying!!

I'm have to admit I'm a little sad school is over. Parker loved going to school and seeing his friends. He learned so much this year and his teachers were great. I'm really going to have to step up my game to keep us entertained and busy this summer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment