Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What a Cutie!

Parker and I were playing in his room the other day. It's been super rainy lately and we've been playing indoors a lot! We've been working on Parker putting his own shoes on. This is the first time he did it by himself. What a big boy! It's hard to believe that a year ago he took his first steps. What a difference a year makes! While his birthday isn't till the 25th, we'll be celebrating this weekend. Hopefully we'll get some cute pictures of Parker and his friends on the "Big Blue Choo Choo" train.

What a cute little Andy! This is my new favorite picture!!

Parker putting his shoes on all by himself!

People tell me that Parker is a "Mini-Megan." I've never believed it...until I saw this picture. Pretend that you told me something shocking and funny. Now tell me this isn't the face you'd see! This totally supports my "Parker looks like Andy, but makes my facial expressions" theory. Stay tuned for birthday party pics!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute!!! You're right- he is the spitting image of Andy, but that face is SO YOU! He's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face is you...so you! Love that he is putting on his shoes. What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete