Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bluebonnets!

Up until recently we had a gorgeous field of bluebonnets growing near our house. I had envisioned getting great pictures of Parker sitting nicely in the bluebonnets. I even thought of hiring someone (aka: Sarah or Tom) to do some family shots in the flowers. What can I say?? I love bluebonnets! After Andy nixed the family photo option, Val & I decided to get some pics of the kids. While it didn't go quite like we planned, (Read: Both kids ran around like they were monkeys just escaped from the zoo!!) we did get a couple of cute ones.
A side note: I did fix Parker's hair before we left the house. He's into "crazy" hair these days, where he messes up all my hard work in about 15 seconds! Oh well, the tousled look is in, right??
I think he's still pretty cute, even with the crazy hair.








No comments:

Post a Comment