Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some BIG News!!

Drumroll please.....

Our little Parker is going to be a BIG Brother!

We're happy and excited to let you know that we're expecting baby #2 in November. We are so looking forward to meeting this new member of our family! I can't wait to see Andy with a tiny newborn again & to see Parker be a big brother. My official due date is the 17th...just in time for Thanksgiving! I'm almost 14 weeks along and starting to feel human again. I have been very sick at night & pretty tired during the day. I'm hopeful that moving into my second trimester will be the end of feeling under the weather. Even with the morning (noon & night) sickness, I'm sooo thrilled about this baby!

Have you ever felt blessed beyond words??


We've had a few sonograms so far & the bambino is developing right on track.


At 12 weeks, our doctor predicted, with 80% certainty, that it's a GIRL. Dr. G. then said I can shop for pink, but need to keep my receipts & I can't cry if he's wrong and it's really a boy :) We're looking forward to the end of June when we will know for sure! Either way would be fun!


Here's a pic of "her" face:



Here's a profile shot:


I'll try to keep you updated on all the baby news. That's all I know for now.

Oh, and by the way, I'm huge!!! I'm in full on maternity gear! I look as pregnant as I did with Parker at 5 months. A little bit worried as to how large I'll be come November... I'll put up a giant belly pic next time :)

(Those of you who already knew about this, just pretend to be surprised!)



1 comment:

  1. SOOO excited about Baby Jackson #2! Harper would love a new bestie... or a boyfriend if the doc is somehow wrong :) Congrats to you and Andy and big brother Parker!!!

    ReplyDelete