Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Better late than never....here's how we spent our Mother's Day: Andy & Parker took me out for brunch and gave me tickets to Wicked. Yay!! I love Wicked and am so excited to see it again, especially from some great seats!
In the afternoon we headed over to Nana & Papa's house with Mimi, AJ, KK and crew. We had a delicious dinner, courtesy of Papa. That man can grill!! I need to beg him for his BBQ sauce recipe.
This is how I'll always remember Mother's Day 2010:

Yes, Parker is wearing goggles. He found them in the pool toys & wore them for hours. We tried some photos without the goggles, but he was too concerned with getting them back on his face to smile. Oh, well. No shortage of personality here...
Mimi & Parker, pre-goggles


Goggle Boy!



Skye was equally enamored with the bubbles!


KK, Luke & Skye

I love this pic of Uncle Andy & Luke!

We had a great day! I am so thankful to be Parker's mother. Everyday is full of adventure and fun & I thank God for him daily! I also feel so blessed to have such wonderful mothers in my life. From my own, to my mother in law, to grandmas, to all my friends who are mom's; I know so many special ladies who are awesome mothers. I appreciate all the advice, support & love! Happy Mother's Day 2010!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment